On Networking, Learning, and Giving Shout-Outs!

This week is the final week of the #TpTSellerChallenge hosted by Third in HollywoodSparkling in SecondPeppy Zesty Teacherista, and Teach Create Motivate. I hope that you have enjoyed this little peek behind the scenes of what we do as TpT Teacher-Authors. :)

This week, I want to give a shout out to all of my fellow Teacher-Authors. When you search for products on TpT, you are interacting with real individuals behind each store. And, even though you might be inclined to think that those of us behind the stores are competitors, we have a unique family online! We really are a BIG, happy family on TpT! This week, many of us are participating in the TpT annual conference in Las Vegas, either through live, in-person attendance or virtual attendance over the internet (like me)!

We know that YOU work hard as educators, and so we work hard to bring you the VERY BEST resources!

I found this awesome quote this week, and I thought that it tied in perfectly with this week's challenge:

I am just ONE person. I don't know everything. I can't even pretend that I do!

It is only through synergy with YOU and my fellow teacher-authors and curriculum designers that I can begin to make a difference in this field. I need help to develop the best materials I can, so that I can share them with you!

Over the last few weeks, I've had the incredible opportunity to work with so many of my fellow sellers, sharing ideas and resources, helping each other build the best materials possible. When I think back on these experiences, there are two sellers in particular who stick out in my mind...


The first person is my new friend, Maren, of Malimo Mode. She's in Norway, which automatically makes her awesome! I've had the privilege of helping her review some of her resources as we participate in a Facebook group designed to keep us motivated and working hard all summer. She is pretty much one of the nicest people you will meet on TpT, and has some beautiful resources available in her shop. I mean, just take a look!

The second person who came to mind was Carrie, from Adventures in Kinder and Beyond. She's also in our Facebook accountability group and has helped me edit my own resources! You need to see how colorful and cheerful her blog and store are. I always look forward to seeing what new resources she has created.

I hope that you will stop by their blogs and stores, take a look, and maybe even give them a "follow" if you like what you see! I guarantee you won't regret it!

P.S. I'm always looking for new friends, so if you blog or TpT and want to network, leave a comment and let me know! I'd love to check out your page!

5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU sweet friend!! I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful group that helps and, encourages each other. You have put such a HUGE smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren always gives me instalove! She's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maren always gives me instalove! She's awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I've recently got involved with homeschooling, and I look forward to using your blog as a resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca
    I found your blog on the TPT forum. I am new to TPT and have really enjoyed reading this. It really shows what a supportive group the TPT community really is. How did you get involved in the motivational group? I opened my store last week and have quickly learned that feedback is important. Here is my store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Write-Way-4529 fell free to stop by and any feedback would be welcome.
    A new TPT friend xx

    ReplyDelete